BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if Zimmerman have a website ? I've searched for it but can't find it. I want to contact them to find a UK supplier.

I'm going to look into getting their rotors becuase getting hold of the Brembo drilled rotors to replace my factory ones is becomming a nightmare. I've contacted 2 main companies which supply people like RennSport and they won't reply to my emails. I don't blame them because I wouldn't be buying from them since I'm in the UK, but they could have at least told me the Brembo part numbers :(

Thanks for any help,
Stuart.

·
Registered
15 Posts
u can find the complete pricelist and part numbers on www.brembo.com it's in PDF format.
zimmerman doesn't seem to have a official website. but I highly recommend brembo over zimmerman.
btw, nice car!!!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi. Thats the problem, Brembo don't officially do discs for the E46 330, but there are discs either for another BMW model, or a completely different car which happen to be the correct sizes. I've spoken with 4 people at Brembo direct, 1 Manager in the US, 1 normal sales contact in the US, and the equivalent 2 people in Italy, and they all independently confirmed this.

There are loads of companies which supply the discs but will any of them tell me the Brembo part number ? I think not. I'm in the UK and there is no point in me paying a fortune to have the discs shipped to the UK with Customs etc when I can get them here if someone would give me the part numbers. No one on the forums appears to know the actual brembo numbers, and none of the US companies are prepared to help becuase I'm not actually getting the parts from them.

The brembo website only lists 355x32 discs. The E46 330 uses 325x25 on the front, and 320x22 on the rear.

Thanks,
Stuart.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Stu,

Finally a useful reply I hope.

Call and find out from these guys.
http://www.brakeco.com/

John (the manager there) also has BRITISH accent so you will feel like home.
I personally guarantee they are awasome. They know their stuff! I have been most happy with them.

Good luck and let me know how it went through a PM if it's all the same to you.

Filip

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,151 Posts
hi stu want me to get them for you

and send them to you like last time.send me a private message
if you do to set up a plan.
bob :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts