E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of buying ZHP shocks and springs. Will this lower a standard set up on a 330I? If so, how much?

·
Are we there yet??
6,352 Posts
minnichs said:
I am thinking of buying ZHP shocks and springs. Will this lower a standard set up on a 330I? If so, how much?

Which suspension do you have now, sport package or non sport package. It will lower it on both cars, if you have the Sport package it will only lower it 15mm though. Its a great suspension though but you really need the sways as well to get the most out of it. Dont spend to much though because you can get a very good aftermarket setup if you go to high. Good luck!!

PS: I have the zhp springs sways and shocks on my car.

·
Banned
388 Posts
why not just go aftermarket?? I guess u would have to find a heck of a deal for this to be an option... :hmm:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Staszek said:
I bought everything including the sways for $400 I got a really good deal. The sways made the biggest improvement, very nice!
What after amrket product did you go with and how is the ride? I have a non sport suspension now.

·
Are we there yet??
6,352 Posts
minnichs said:
What after amrket product did you go with and how is the ride? I have a non sport suspension now.

I dont have aftermarket, I have the ZHP suspension. At one time I just had Eibach springs on my car before I put on the ZHP. On my Jetta I had HR and Bilstiens.

If you have the non sport suspension now it will make a pretty large difference in the way the car handles and looks, I think its about a 25mm drop over the non sport.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts