E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought to use the dash and center trim for my vert, but I’m ready to purchase a convertible set. Selling to help fund, vert trim is absurdly expensive second hand and would have to be refinished most of the time anyway. Will send more pics on request via text. Taking offers, thanks.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Is the trim between verts and coupes different? Thought they were the same. You can always spray paint that trim to make it look new. That's what I did when I bought cube trim for my sedan. I think silver would add a nice contrast to your black interior

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the trim between verts and coupes different? Thought they were the same. You can always spray paint that trim to make it look new. That's what I did when I bought cube trim for my sedan. I think silver would add a nice contrast to your black interior
It’s the same, but I still need arm rests front and rear and nobody wants to separate their set. As far as painting, yes that’s the plan when I can find a complete set. I’ve found all pieces for $600 but can’t fathom spending an eighth of the price of my car for trim I still need to refinish.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
It’s the same, but I still need arm rests front and rear and nobody wants to separate their set. As far as painting, yes that’s the plan when I can find a complete set. I’ve found all pieces for $600 but can’t fathom spending an eighth of the price of my car for trim I still need to refinish.
Prices are high indeed. Your best best is the classifieds is all I can say. I remember when you could get a complete set brand new on ECS for $550 or so back in 2016, and the price is typically $1200.

Keep searching all classifieds, it's just a matter of time. At least the cube trim can be easily painted to look new.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Prices are high indeed. Your best best is the classifieds is all I can say. I remember when you could get a complete set brand new on ECS for $550 or so back in 2016, and the price is typically $1200.

Keep searching all classifieds, it's just a matter of time. At least the cube trim can be easily painted to look new.
Yeah I’ll keep searching around, also look on Facebook MP and search tempest. How are you liking the mtech2 bumpers? Thinking about getting a set, prolly should go OEM but some of the aftermarket ones look decent already primed.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Yeah I’ll keep searching around, also look on Facebook MP and search tempest. How are you liking the mtech2 bumpers? Thinking about getting a set, prolly should go OEM but some of the aftermarket ones look decent already primed.
They were nice. I don't have the car anymore but I went OEM because I wanted exact fitment

·
Registered
21 Posts
Rear arm rests and the center console shifter trim is different in a coupe and convertible

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

1 - 7 of 7 Posts