E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, with a possible ZHP purchase pending, i wanted to ask if anyone has taken one of these cars and actually ran it on a track to see how the BMW stated numbers compare. I also wanted to ask what kind of price i should be trying to shoot for (were talking about a 2005 300i ZHP). Thanks alot.... Andy

·
Registered
769 Posts
i've taken it to an autocross even and all i can say is..wow!!! test drive it for yourself. i got mine for $44K otd w/ xenon, leather, HK system, moonroof, and bmw assist. good luck!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks alot man! Yeah if i get it i want to autox really really bad hahaha...too bad i still need to get better at driving stick...i dont want to make myself look like an idiot. Thanks for the advice!!! ($44 K...ouch i better keep saving hahaha)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Got mine for $43K (includ fees) xenon, leather, nav, cd changer, and moonroof. :thumbup:
If you are ordering '05 ZHP, you can only shoot for invoice in CA. Personally, I think you can get a smoking deal on '04 ZHPs. Where are you located?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts