BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swapped a 5-speed MT into my 325i with 125K miles and no longer need any of these parts.

The car was parked because the auto's reverse gear blew out after getting stuck in the snow. From what I was told, the car drove forwards normally through all gears. I was able to drive up the road and onto a trailer in D/1st gear, which is all I've tested.

I also have a driveshaft with a decent center bearing, transmission computer/EGS, automatic brake pedal with brake switch, shifter with wood trim/shift cable, and the cross member that connects the transmission mounts to the body.

The valve body is out of the transmission right now and can be sold separately if someone wants it.

I prefer local pickup/delivery (Westchester County, NY), but I'm happy to ship the smaller items. This stuff is taking up space so make me an offer!

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/AajOPGz

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. This stuff is free to anyone who wants to come pick it up. I bet the transmission would work fine after replacing the busted reverse drum!

The driveshaft is in good shape too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have this stuff? I'm very interested in the trans itself. I don't need any of the other stuff. Maybe the shifter parts. Only problem is I'm in Nevada. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts