BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just wanted to get your opinion on these rims. Yes, no? I currently have a damaged summer rim so I have an opportunity to buy new ones(tee hee) I just purchased new 17" tires last year for the damaged rims(werent damaged then) so I want to stick with the rims size due to cost, and ride comfort(I live in Alberta Canada) Let me know what you think I happen to really like them.:thumbup:

bey_rapp_black.jpg

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
:bump: Come on I know you guys all have opinions lets hear them lol

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know I'd like to go 18's but can't afford it:( I do like these tho. Besides them needing to be bigger what do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice and clean I would say. Like it except for the size. I got a similar rims. This shot is taken before the drop.

Nice!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So the consensus is nice rims just too small lol I already knew that

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'm not particularly a fan, but that's just my personal taste. I tend to like the mesh wheels on our cars, but I'm also a big fan of the Linea Corse LC818's, Breyton Visions, and ZE Forged (search w0w)

and save up for 18's at least. wheels are an investment, you don't want to live with rims you may regret later on.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No.

and dont do 17's...please....
Lol I hear you haha. But the reality is I'll be going with 17's unfortunately although I do really like these rims. Like I mentioned a already have basically brand new tires for the 17's waiting. So my price range for new rims is roughly where these are at. Around 175 a rim....

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I'm voting 17s if they are lighter than your current setup.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So you budget is around $700 bucks you can grab some 18 for that for sure!
That's true but then it's another 800 bucks or more for new tires:banghead:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Get 18 atleast or don't touch it at all. Save some more and sell those tires. Yoi don't wanna regret it and spend some more because you're not satisfied with the 17's. Just my $0.01.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thread revival:thumbsup:
I am about to pull the trigger on one of these three!
I need your guys imput I am definately going with one of these sets of rims for spring here:woot: Am looking forward to it and like and dislike something about each of them. They are going on an AW Sedan.

mesh_black.jpg

bey_rapp_black.jpg

beyern_multi_silver.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmmm???

1 - 20 of 28 Posts