BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been here for about 3 weeks now near the LA area and driving on the 405

what is the speed limit .. nobody follows any sort of rules and there's either fast and furious between all 4 lanes of traffic or people doing their makeup barely doing the limit in the left lane

hov lanes suck that i cant use them

WHERE ARE THE POLICE. I've seen like 3 cops and one of them was tonight.

why does everyone feel content to linger in the left lane driving slow as hell ????

using blinkers and instant lane changes ... who is teaching driving lessons, 4 lane changes in order to make your exit

BUMS EVERYWHERE!!! and TENT CITIES!! and on every corner and sometimes they work in pairs its incredible

or not using blinkers and blatantly changing lanes without even looking

why are people hanging clothes and covering their driver's and/or passenger windows with blinds / blankets / shopping bags what is going on

traffic ... ok this one is just bad ive decided to just sleep and wait it out if i run into it again because a 30 min drive took 2 hours what in the hell oh and theres no other highway to take because theres only ONE

·
Registered
580 Posts
California seems to be getting worse and worse. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

·
Here to serve y’all
2004 330Ci 85k miles
11,649 Posts
been here for about 3 weeks now near the LA area and driving on the 405

what is the speed limit .. nobody follows any sort of rules and there's either fast and furious between all 4 lanes of traffic or people doing their makeup barely doing the limit in the left lane

hov lanes suck that i cant use them

WHERE ARE THE POLICE. I've seen like 3 cops and one of them was tonight.

why does everyone feel content to linger in the left lane driving slow as hell ????

using blinkers and instant lane changes ... who is teaching driving lessons, 4 lane changes in order to make your exit

BUMS EVERYWHERE!!! and TENT CITIES!! and on every corner and sometimes they work in pairs its incredible

or not using blinkers and blatantly changing lanes without even looking

why are people hanging clothes and covering their driver's and/or passenger windows with blinds / blankets / shopping bags what is going on

traffic ... ok this one is just bad ive decided to just sleep and wait it out if i run into it again because a 30 min drive took 2 hours what in the hell oh and theres no other highway to take because theres only ONE
I could not have said it better myself. Thank you! :clap:

·
Registered
414 Posts
LOL, welcome to California... we have the best weather in the States.. everyone wants a piece of it.. find your chi..

80 MPH is standard on the freeway.

My DD is a Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled.. get to the carpool lane and just cruise..

Do yourself a favor and go to a beach community and look at the girls, chics in bikinis makes everyone feel good.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Thing is, the majority of the people you***8217;re complaining about moved here from another state or country. So what you***8217;re really whining about are American drivers in general. I do plenty of driving in other states/countries and trust me when I say they all have their share of terrible drivers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts