E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally don't have an m3 but a friend of mine who isnt really technologically literate asked me to ask a question for him, and i figured this would be the best place to do that. He has a bit of money and would like to know what one of the cheapest supercharger kits for the e46 m3 costs. THanks in advance for the help.

What company is it made by, how much does it cost, and a link if possible, THANKS!

·
Banned
610 Posts
I'm not sure if they sell them but if he wants cheap he should check on ebay. He might be able to get one for a few grand but who knows how/if they will work. If he wants a quality one then go with either the VF Supercharger kit or the AA Kit. Both will run him about $9,000-11,000.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
The Active Autowerke makes two very well designed and reliable kit for the E46 M3. They come with 2 year warranty with free tech support. They make serious power too: from 390hp to 450hp. That is to the wheels. Let me know if there is anything I can help you out with.

Active Autowerke Supercharger Kit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts