BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bummer driving record and after my Vette I have waited TWO F'n years for things to quiet down and I just got word that I can insure the M3 for 2230 a year so I'm going to pick a color and some options and see about ordering a car.

Of course now I have option anxiety......ahhhh life is rough.

·
Registered
199 Posts
thats tough bro
im 16 and my insurence is like 1300.
but most deff. Jet black w/ Grey
its the best contrast and JB is the smoothest, deepest color ever

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
cinammon interior

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Exterior Silver Gray, interior, maybe go with the cloth cause its really hot here. If I get leather I think I'll go with the Imola and aluminum.

6 speed, 19's, xenons, HK and a roof. ???????? Maybe blow off the HK and get an aftermarket system that actually has some bass.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
congtr. on your baby to be

i think you will not be disappointed on the m3. compared to a vette i know i was in the same sitution hehehe....
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Douge said:
Exterior Silver Gray, interior, maybe go with the cloth cause its really hot here. If I get leather I think I'll go with the Imola and aluminum.

6 speed, 19's, xenons, HK and a roof. ???????? Maybe blow off the HK and get an aftermarket system that actually has some bass.
Good man! I would opt. out of the sunroof, but that's just me. I've never been a big fan of them. Silver grey is a nice color, and I/R interior is by far the illest!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts