E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered myself a Father's Day present.
Conforti Shark Intake and UUC Power Pulleys.
I can't wait to install them.
I just had to tell someone who could understand, because my wife does not get it.

I am going to attempt some type of ram air type routing from the deisel intake ducts which I had previously installed into the intake. Any ideas?

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'm still deciding on either the Conforti CAI or the GruppeM CAI. I just bought the Shark Injector and am so happy with it! Let me know what you think of your new toys after you install it...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Have a good install! I recently installed the Rogue pulleys and a Conforti Intake. Both made a noticable difference.

·
Registered
281 Posts
The only mod i've done is the Shark Injector... and I noticed an instant difference especially in throttle response! It's definately worth the money!!! Get it!!!! I couldn't stop smiling after driving around after installing it.. now all i need is to find a good intake!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I checked Rogue Engineering's website for the Power Pulley and it's only $175... is this the right pulley you bought? For it's price, it seems like a good way for affordable horsepower! How much is it to install one of those pullies?

·
E46-free since 10-13-06
5,293 Posts
RRRyan said:
I checked Rogue Engineering's website for the Power Pulley and it's only $175... is this the right pulley you bought? For it's price, it seems like a good way for affordable horsepower! How much is it to install one of those pullies?
www.mperformance.com sells UUC underdrive pulleys for $155 including shipping. There is no practical difference between RE and UUC pulleys.

Installation is a pretty simple diy or about one hour of shop labor if you have someone install them for you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.