BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to unload a set of XXR521 rims from my collection. Bought them for my 357ti project and theyre a bit too much for the final product so im looking to get rid of them. Theyre, cosmetically, a 9.5/10 and 10/10 physically. Let my mom back it out of the driveway, stepped, and she managed to knick two of them, not that noticeable. They do not have any bends in them whatsoever. Purchased back in july/august, not much road time. I had installed a set of 285/30-245/35 as well as test fitted 225/40-245/35 to have the car lowered on.

Trade for another set of 18" only.

OZ Mito/Replica Mitos

OZ Ultraleggeras

OE 135i staggered

OE BMW rims, 5spoke, clean with no bends

Price for sell is $600.00 Shipped in the US only
Paypal only or cash picked up

Kit includes:

(2)18x8.5 ET30 21.5lbs
(2)18x10 ET25 21lbs
5x120/114.3
(4) XXR Centercaps
(20) New Lug bolts w/matching key

Check specs for fitment. I dont know what cars they will and will not fit, as they were purchased for a car that was being widened. Should fit E46 M3s though without an issue. Sold as-is, no warranties implied, no returns accepted. What you see is what you get, no tires included. Rims washed on a consistent basis to keep from brake dust build up.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I have a set of OZ Ultraleggeras in 18x8 square in matte black, good condition, 2 have some nicks but no bends. I'll sell outright if your'e interested, PM me...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sure. Are you looking to test fit with a stretched tire, or the proper 285? If you need a set of tires, i could probably get you some kind of deal through my job.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'd like to try the 245's. I am pulling my fenders this weekend after I put the new suspension on. I'll get at you again if these are still available.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Pm sent. Does anyone know if these will fit on the rear of my car? I dont mine rolling fenders. I plan on getting racelands for my 02 330ci. What is the offset?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
The front is the worst, im not sure how so much of the lip was touched, i can only assume when it was parked near the curb in the leaves. The rear knicks wont be seen when you put the proper rubber on. If you stretch tires like i did, then youre going to see it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts