·
Registered
2,293 Posts
One of the cleanest M3's on this site.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I knew someone would ask sooner or later, haha.

The BBK has been a bit more of a headache than I expected, so it's still sitting in my garage right now.
I'm so anxious to get it installed, but there are a few little things that have kept them off the car for now.
I actually brought them into the shop to get installed several months ago, BUT it turned out my rear wheels won't clear them, AND THEN it was brought to my attention that I had two front driver rotors and no front passenger rotor...
So then I had to get that rotor replaced and just received the replacement like two weeks ago.
I'm already running 10mm spacers on the rears and they are sitting pretty flush, and in order for these wheels to clear, I'd need an extra 10mm (so total 20mm).
There's like no way that would work, so I've come to the decision that it's time to hunt for new wheels... which is sad because I love my RS2's.
I really want a set of HRE C20's, and I had actually found a set a few months back but right before I sent payment, a local guy went and picked them up... so that went out the window.

Now... I'm here. Still hunting for new wheels.

Supposedly, the BBK was made to clear even the stock 18's, so worse comes to worse I'll throw my stockies back on and just get the BBK installed and wait til I can find a new set of wheels.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Throwing the stockies may be totally worth it, especially considering that selling those wheels will give you a little extra pocket cash, and winter is right around the corner. Good luck! PS How far are you from Dallas?

·
Eurowerkz Midwest
5,199 Posts
Awesome shots Max. Reading this thread just made me realize I forgot to send you your decal. My bad homie. I will get it out this week. The above posters are right, you can't get much cleaner than Max's M!

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
max the ride is looking sweet

and don't worry you will pick up a set of new shoes that will fit your ride.... you have all winter to find a set.....can't wait to see what you decide to do next to your ride.....
bob :thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts