E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wanting to order all around clears from Pacific BMW and I just wanted to know if anyone had the number to the Internet sales dept because supposedly they give you the cheapest prices. I am in NC so they would obviously have to ship to me. Does anyone have an approach that would save me the most amount of money on my clears? Thanks in advance fellas, Happy Thanksgiving! :thumbup:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I believe they don't sell these because they aren't DOT-legal. Btw, their number is (800) 909-PART (7278).

God bless,
Loren

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
USCTrojan4JC said:
I believe they don't sell these because they aren't DOT-legal. Btw, their number is (800) 909-PART (7278).

God bless,
Loren
Really.. well dam*. Can anyone verify if it's true that they don't sell clears?

·
Likes Supermodels
2,354 Posts
this can'tbe true since many members here have bought clear lights from pacific. LIB bought the complete set for his 323i from them a few months ago.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I was referring to post-facelift E46 sedan clears (production date 09/2001-on). I saw you had a 2002 330i which is why I gave you that information. I hope this helps! If you can get it from Circle, it's worth a shot.

God bless,
Loren

1 - 7 of 7 Posts