E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first question is whats the difference?! I know Bi-Xenon has to do something with the High Beams and Low Beams but can someone explain it to me? My second question is, i've been lookin all over the web for a Bi-Xenon kit for my sisters 03 BMW 325I and the only place that actually offers what i want is bekkers.com, i've been hearing about people that get the Bi-Xenon kit and there high beams not working? So if i buy the Bi-Xenon kit from Bekkers my high beams will not work at all? My last question is Bekkers Bi-Xenon Kit are they plug and play?

·
Help me Help you!
922 Posts
iTzJoNjOn69 said:
My first question is whats the difference?! I know Bi-Xenon has to do something with the High Beams and Low Beams but can someone explain it to me? My second question is, i've been lookin all over the web for a Bi-Xenon kit for my sisters 03 BMW 325I and the only place that actually offers what i want is bekkers.com, i've been hearing about people that get the Bi-Xenon kit and there high beams not working? So if i buy the Bi-Xenon kit from Bekkers my high beams will not work at all? My last question is Bekkers Bi-Xenon Kit are they plug and play?
Try the search function.
This has been discussed numerous times.

·
Registered
11,130 Posts
not much if you ask me, but you do have an 2003 model, so i think you should go with the bi-xenon.

·
www.piratecove.org
3,698 Posts
Bi means that both the low and high beams are made with the xenon lamps.

They would be plug and play for your 03...the only problem some people have is setting up the flap for the high beams...but it is manageable...and some people even go so far as to buy the auto levelers for xenon lights they buy (i didnt)

gl, bekkers is the fastest way to get them...but sometimes you'll find them on ebay...or at least the inside parts to swap out with yours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts