E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

First, I wanted to say thanks for all the useful information posted. Without it I'd be lost and would have to go to the stealership that would clean out my wallet.
Now on to the problem. After research I decided I wanted to upgrade my halogen lights to xenon. Installed them this weekend and ran into the bulb out warning lights/flickering. Went to the dealership for a flash and they claiming they don’t flash lights that are not installed by the factory?
I know I have the option of using the capisitator mod but would rather do the flash.
Would anybody recommend somebody or a place where I can go to for the flash? I am locally in Brooklyn and any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put in OEM Projectors. They claimed that if it wasnt installed by the factory then they couldnt help me. Plus the guy I talked to said that he thinks its my ignitors that are causing this.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Honestly, I don't want to bother him much, I pretty sure this is time consuming. I'm just surpised that the dealer was giving me a hard time with this.. Plus I am not sure what other types of coding is I would want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts