E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I need your help with this. I have just recently received my xenons for my car. However I did not know that they were going to be Bi-Xenons. I ordered D2S 9006 bulbs because these did not come with them and I think I got the wrong bulbs...I cant get them to go in to the housing and connect to the igniter. This is what they look like can you guys let me know if these are the correct bulbs.

Also since I did not know they were bi-Xenon if anyone has a regular Xenon set that is willing to trade that would be cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
you need standard Philips D2S lamps. 85122 should do but if you are buying other brands make sure they are P32D bases for OEM xenon applications.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
smg-steve said:
you need standard Philips D2S lamps. 85122 should do but if you are buying other brands make sure they are P32D bases for OEM xenon applications.
Thanks. I decided screw it so I went and bought a new set off JLevi. Hopefully I will have them soon.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Yogo,
where did you get the cf door pillars w/ BMW logos???? :bow:

help a brother out???? :dunno: I would love to get some also...... :str8pimpi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts