BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive been away from the forums for a little while, Decided to bust out the camera again, no major changes to the ride. I think i'm pretty much done modding, i'm pretty happy with the way it has turned out. I've had my car for 3 years now, its got 113,000 miles on it, and runs solid as ever.

I'd also like to add that i am in South Carolina now, pretty close to Savannah Ga. The E46/german car scene is pretty lively in DC, I havn't seen very much here though. Anyone or anything good nearby?

Here are the latest pix from my new home Parris Island

:hi:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Always been a fan of the car and it has come a very long way man. Photos came out great :drool: One of my favorite e46s on the site hands down :bow:

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Always been a fan of the car and it has come a very long way man. Photos came out great :drool: One of my favorite e46s on the site hands down :bow:
:hi: thx

Car looks great! Photos are over processed though.
i havn't picked up in the camera for a while, but i like the way they look, can't please everyone

Missed that Stu style

And I can't stop feeding your fish :eeps:
:rofl: you must be the one keeping them alive then LOL

hopefully i will be able to shoot more.

how did you get sedan tailights on a coupe? :hmm:

looks great though!
one of my first mods, i had to have it!
they arent actually sedan lights tho:eeps:

Cool shots man
thx!

all that good stuff but not chrome bulbs, car looks awesome
those are really hard to find here, folks dont even know whit im talking about when i ask for them, so i had to stick normal amber ones in there. Oh well, ill keep an eye out.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Why do you have FaceLift Headlight lower trim, on PreFaceLift Headlight housings? It looked odd until I could finally pin point what it was.

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
9,566 Posts
Good shots man. Something is going on October 8th, a drive to NC or something. I'll get you more details on that if you don't know of it already.

·
Europrojektz East
7,243 Posts
What's up Stu! Car is looking great! Bummed that you're no longer here in Maryland. I have some major changes taking place to my car as we speak and could have used a good photographer like yourself to do a photoshoot so I could reveal my new look in the coming weeks.

I know of one good thing that's in your new state (in case you haven't been there yet)... the BMW Performance Center in Spartanburg, SC. Not sure how far you are from there though.

Navin

·
Registered
104 Posts

Great looking car Stu. I'm particularly diggin on that CSL addon spoiler. I know it's not for everyone, but at the very least it's for me.. (oh, and u).

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So you work for NMCI or are you a Data Marine?
Data Marine... and NMCI screws us over pretty hard

Good shots man. Something is going on October 8th, a drive to NC or something. I'll get you more details on that if you don't know of it already.
fill me in!

What's up Stu! Car is looking great! Bummed that you're no longer here in Maryland. I have some major changes taking place to my car as we speak and could have used a good photographer like yourself to do a photoshoot so I could reveal my new look in the coming weeks.

I know of one good thing that's in your new state (in case you haven't been there yet)... the BMW Performance Center in Spartanburg, SC. Not sure how far you are from there though.

Navin

Awesome! Can't wait to see what you have in store. I'll be back in town mid Sept, idk if you will be done by then, good to see you still keeping it fresh though.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Data Marine... and NMCI screws us over pretty hard

fill me in!

Awesome! Can't wait to see what you have in store. I'll be back in town mid Sept, idk if you will be done by then, good to see you still keeping it fresh though.
I feel your pain devil. :banghead:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts