E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a set of ZHP wheels, I think only one has tires...Im would like to trade for a set of winter wheels and tires. Any takers?
BTW the wheels have curb damage, you may want to get them redone. I think Al's can do the entire set and make 'em look new for like 400$ last I checked.
Any takers?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Why don't you just use the ZHP wheels as a winter set? That's what I do and they are great in the snow with Dunlop 3D Wintersports.

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have a set of Sport Edition A7 16" x 7.5" ET 38 I bought from Tire Rack (yes, they fit perfectly over the 330 rotors) for winter use; they're wrapped in a set of 205/55-16 Blizzak LM25s that are pretty much at the end of usable tread (two have a few more mils above the wear bar). I'd definitely like to see some pics of your M135s.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a set of Sport Edition A7 16" x 7.5" ET 38 I bought from Tire Rack (yes, they fit perfectly over the 330 rotors) for winter use; they're wrapped in a set of 205/55-16 Blizzak LM25s that are pretty much at the end of usable tread (two have a few more mils above the wear bar). I'd definitely like to see some pics of your M135s.
ill try to get pics soon...

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Trust me, NYC roads are too bad that 18s wont work...
I completely disagree. I have been running these for two seasons as winters with no problems and never got stuck. And my car is my DD so it has seen ALL of the bad weather we had this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I completely disagree. I have been running these for two seasons as winters with no problems and never got stuck. And my car is my DD so it has seen ALL of the bad weather we had this year.

Well you either have better luck than me or drive on better roads than I do...
Both my self and my bro have had flats d/t the roads...
If your on the LIE, SS Pkway or GCP you prob will be ok but other roads such as
the south conduit (had a pot hole that was prob a foot deep...saw like 4 cars pulled over one night with flats), the belt parkway, linden blvd...etc...are like those of 3rd world country

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I hear you bro and I drive on some of the same roads that you do. The size of some of those craters are so ridiculous that even with 17's you are going to sustain tire/rim damage anyway. I just drive more cautiously during the winter cause you know a pothole can be lurking anywhere. Good luck with whatever you decide though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts