E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a perfect i cant see any problems with it interior aluminum trim for my e46 sedan. i really would like the CF. If someone wants to trade or ill put a little extra cash in but thats about it. Let me know im very interested. If you are selling the CF and dnt want mine let me know cause ill just sell my aluminum to someone else THANKS

·
Registered
696 Posts
I have a full carbon fiber interior i just took off My 2002 m3 that im selling

I only used the front area the rest of the carbon fiber items are still wrapped up .
I paid over $450 bucks less than a year ago for the items if you want them ill do them for 300 +shipping.

pm me.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

i dont know the difference could you tell me the difference here are pictures the trim is flawless it has no scratches

·
Registered
174 Posts

i dont know the difference could you tell me the difference here are pictures the trim is flawless it has no scratches
that would be painted... m3s have a ACTUAL metal aluminum trim, that gets hot like real actual aluminum would, unlike the "painted" version..

it also scratches very easy, im not sure if it is offered on 3XX series..

Travis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts