BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Subject says it all pretty much. I'm about to pick it up locally later today but I prefer the carbon fiber version (I got a pretty good deal). It's barely been used w/less then a couple miles. Yours must be in mint condition. PM or email me (Along w/stating the condition of yours) if you're interested, thanks!

FWIW, carbon kevlar dissipates heat better then carbon fiber. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DaveM3Blue said:
I will buy it

Like it says in the subject, WTT which means Want To Trade, not For Sale :tsk:...

For the record, I'm not selling anything. If you have the M3 GruppeM carbon fiber intake, I would like to trade your carbon fiber parts for my carbon kevlar parts off of my GruppeM intake.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Just to let you know, I think people would rather have the Carbon Fiber look than the Carbon Kevlar one, that's why I sold my Carbon Kevlar and bought the Carbon Fiber one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ssutisna said:
Just to let you know, I think people would rather have the Carbon Fiber look than the Carbon Kevlar one, that's why I sold my Carbon Kevlar and bought the Carbon Fiber one.
Yes, I'd rather have the cf version as well. However, if no one wants the ck version then I'll live w/it as it still looks good...Just not as good as the cf version. :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts