BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Polypropylene (OEM material) M3 style front bumper with grille and foglights. Best fitting aftermarket M3 style bumper in OEM material.

Bumper is for a coupe painted Tiag(Titanium Silver) Needs to be repainted.

Want to trade for CSL V1 bumper or Mtech II Style Bumper
LOCAL TRADES ONLY

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Why you dumpin' the polypro-love? So you are one of my brothers that got one of the special order poly-pro bumpers from euro-spec? Good to know!

Bump for this bumper....:p I have one and love it. Survived a tire hit pretty good, and sinced the grill is removeable it can be replaced instead of buying a whole new bumper. :thumbsup:

Wish you well. Glad I have this one and have told euro-spec they need to sell it again. :thumbsup:

- if I have any of my facts wrong, sorry. Euro-spec still makes the best bumper on the market.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why you dumpin' the polypro-love? So you are one of my brothers that got one of the special order poly-pro bumpers from euro-spec? Good to know!

Bump for this bumper....:p I have one and love it. Survived a tire hit pretty good, and sinced the grill is removeable it can be replaced instead of buying a whole new bumper. :thumbsup:

Wish you well. Glad I have this one and have told euro-spec they need to sell it again. :thumbsup:

- if I have any of my facts wrong, sorry. Euro-spec still makes the best bumper on the market.
I love the m3 bumper ive had it since it first came out for the coupes , i got tired of the look after a while time for it to go to a new owner .:cry:

·
Registered
192 Posts
i wish you were closer, i wanted the m3 and planned to put acs cf lip :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts