BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTFFFF im so pissed off, i have 800 miles on my M3 and the ****in HK-NAV stereo doesnt friggin work. I press the left rotary knob and nothing happens. I tried to press every button but nothing works. Someone please help me~!!! Im gonna have to kill my dealer.

Jay

·
Registered
224 Posts
First I would check the owners manual to see if the stereo has its own reset button somewhere. If not, I would try disconnecting/reconnecting the battery. Many electrical parts reset when they lose power, and the stereo may just need to reset.

·
I holla
1,692 Posts
umm, i have a 325 w/o a nav but my stereo went like that. turns out there was something wrong with the fuse or amp and it was only after 1-2000k mi.

·
Registered
114 Posts
just bring it back to the dealer because the same thing happened to my regular stereo. It' those cheap alpine units there not as good as they use to be.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
this is a pretty dumb question... But have you tried shutting the whole car off and waiting about 1 minute or so before turning it on? that also happened to me once when i had my stock head unit in there, but it went away after the first time... goodluck, and no need to panic even if somethings wrong BMW will take care of it (unless you have some type of aftermarket audio equiptment installed, then goodluck)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts