BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i called to check on lip spoiler prices and paint costs at two dealerships near me. jmk (www.jmkbmw.com) and openroad (www.openroadbmw.com) .. both in north jersey in union county.. anyway one said 175!! for the spoiler and 300 to paint!!!!! ... open road said 132 for the part and 150 to paint????... Isnt that complete bull???.. Can someone send me a link for the cheapest lip spoiler for a 325i (01) and wat is good paint price for it? and where should i get it painted ?? obviously not these two dealers/..

:banghead:

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Dude....try PacificBMW for prices on OEM spoiler. The spoiler and paint should only cost between 150 to 250 bucks.

I got mine from Bimmian though...$175 painted. But it's not OEM, but it looks identical to OEM imo.:thumbup: Hope this helps.

·
ILCUTAWOOTIE
3,694 Posts
just buy an ebay one, then take it somewhere to get painted...diy is easy, check the forum...
total= 150 dollars...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Dealer

MIV4N said:
where in nj is it im in westfield ,, union county in the north
Circle BMW
641 Shrewsbury Ave
Shrewsbury,N.J. 07702
(732)741-1184
I'm in Clark,it takes about 30-35 minutes via the parkway.Call them and they will give you directions right to there door.
Good luck
vern

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Reeves in tampa sold it to me for $129 and the paint shop charged me $80 to paint and they even installed it. They are the paint shop the dealer uses for any bodywork so they do them all the time.

·
Super Nintendo Chalmers
2,047 Posts
I got mine off ebay. People will flame for having an ebay spoiler, but you can't even tell the difference. Look on ebay for user LibertyLA. Perfect fitment, and it was only $43, plus about $40 to paint a shop! :D

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
open road is a rip off plain and simple. i wanted to buy an alarm they wanted 350. i had talked to circle bmw earlier and they said 225. i even told open road, i said, do you match your competitors prices and they said outright NO. then i was like forget it then, and then the guy was like always a pleasure sir in a smart ass tone. wat does he expect, your charging 125 more then the guy next door

1 - 13 of 13 Posts