BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ignore this i have no issue ...i make arguments fore the sake of being a prick because i want people to kiss my ***!!

·
Alpha Male
6,678 Posts
Actually it's not me. Eric who runs TW COMPETITION who also has nothing to do with DTM or Albert ask me to post that up as a favor to give E46Fanataics who might not browse DTM a chance to apply for membership/sponsorship if they chose.

Frankly I don't know why everything has to be an "us vs. them"........

Well since you "hung up on me" on AIM I won't even finish what I was saying since you won't even hear it/me out anyways.

All I can say is not all arguements are one sided and if you would have taken a moment to actually hear/read what I was "saying" then we could have resolved this amicably and not made it a personal matter.

It's been fun being your friend while it lasted. ONE

·
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Clem when you'd like to discuss this personal issue you know where i'm at ,i'm not airing my business here for others entertainment. But trust in this i got off before i said something that would offend my friend i wasn't turning my back on you or anyone else...

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
5,900 Posts
Im not getting involved with you 2 guys stuff, BUT I do not like a Tuningwerks Announcement on our General when there arent any TW people here and they dont like it here either.

·
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was my point and it turned into me ranting like a jerk off...

·
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apparently it's in my nature to intimidate and want people to kiss my ***... if you feel i'm that way B then i appologize!!

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,835 Posts
Craig said:
Apparently it's in my nature to intimidate and want people to kiss my ***... if you feel i'm that way B then i appologize!!
I'm just messin bro... just teasin and phuckin around...

it's friday evening (still at work) and just trying to have a lil phun :D

·
5,900 Posts
Craiggy I know and have seen how you can get all fired up but you gotta remember how much a friend (key word here) Clemmy is to you...fighting over this garbage and worth the hassle.

And I bet Albert is loving the announcement! yuk.

·
Alpha Male
6,678 Posts
UltimateOne said:
Im not getting involved with you 2 guys stuff, BUT I do not like a Tuningwerks Announcement on our General when there arent any TW people here and they dont like it here either.
First of Craig I apologize for the "a-ss kissing" comment. It was in the heat of the arguement and you and I both know how emotions can often times make you say shiet you don't mean. So I apologize for that.

That said:
First and foremost beyond popular belief, Tuningwerks (TW) and Tuningwerks Competition (TWC)are separate entities. Also Alberta Roxas is not TWC but a member. Eric Szeto (Sharka on DTM with the Hamann X5) actually runs TWC.

That said, the reason the announcement was made was to allow E46Fanatics members who would otherwise not browse DTM have a chance to apply; if they wished, for TWC sponsorship/membership. Please keep in mind the distinction between TW and TWC.

In regards to what it offers the site: It's about being an E46 community, not a segregated division some what akin to the suburbs of a metropolitan era.

So in short they are not getting any treatment over and above what our active members get as they are offering something to OUR community.

(note: John from Jersey also asked similar questions so what I just said is exactly the same as to his questions to me)

On that note: if Tim, Mark or any of you think I am out of line today in this regard or other matters feel free to petition to have my administrative rights revoked. I will be more than happy to step down if it is felt that I am not doing "my job"

·
Alpha Male
6,678 Posts
As a side note: does the fact that 2 moderators are EP members show a slight conflict of interest?

Please don't take that comment as personal, it's just an observation.

·
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you'd like me to step down just ask.... if you feel it sways my views say so!! Imo there's no reason at all TW gets announcement threads here at all.. end of story.Or do we not ask opinions around here of those heading things up?

·
2,278 Posts
saying Albert isn't TWC is true but not 100% so, Eric is in charge but we all know who runs the show.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. And I think posting the announcment is fine. It's taking the high road, one less thing for them to get pissed about. Our part to foster community, yada yada.

I just think the whole thing's funny... big old legalese document, apply to be cool with us, and we'll give you what... a set of tires? (the doc is shoddy too, it makes no mention of tires untill it says "you're required to sport the tires for one year" so its not clear what tires they are anyway). No thanks, I'll stay unaffiliated, no matter how modded (ha, like my car will ever be modded) my car is.

Must run three stickers and no other stickers. can not be photographed with anotehr sign nearby. must attend all shows possible. must be a total toyo *****. etc etc. Guess this whole "team" thing isn't for me...

·
5,900 Posts
Clemmy please do not look at me with only a biased opinion because of the ep BS take me for what you know of me man.
I do not like the fact it is an Announcement at "E46Fanatics.com" a place that has been dragged through shiit and talked down upon from Albert himself. And I will fukking kill myself tonite if there not basically not the same entity(twc and tw)....thats just absurd. TWC is a huge team and what the Fukk is TW now?!
Clem you know how much I love you dunny I dont think "you" made the wrong decision but its just not right in my eyes on this particular site.....

·
Alpha Male
6,678 Posts
I'll apologize for my defensive posture. I'm sure you can't fault me for it as I am the sole individual taking the heat from everyone about this.

Dave in regards to Albert being TWC yes to a point that maybe true that he had a hand in it's foundation but we can't all assume that he is the ruling body of it. Call me naive but I've had talks with Eric and Eddie about this and although I am not as close to them as I once was I am willing to take what they have told me at face value.

Craig I'm not saying that being part of EP affects your judgement in regards to the site. As I said in my post it was not to be taken personally. All I am saying is that it may blindside your view of my percieved innocence of the post.

Jeffy, please don't get me wrong. I do not look down on anyone regardless of their "crew" affiliation. Your comment that TWC is a huge team is unfounded though. TWC currently consists of what? 6 people? Eddie, Eric, Don, Albert, Mikey, Evan and some Audi guy. No necessarily huge compare to the EP membership roster don't you think?

I love all you guys regardless of what car crew you belong or not belong to. **** this is one of the reasons I stayed out of EP to begin with. (Jeffy you and I had this convo so you know what I'm talking about.)

If you guys think I made a bad decision so be it. It was my decision to make and I knew what the fallout might be. I guess I'm just an old romatic dreaming of when it was more about the cars and less about the egos.

As I said before, I am willing to accept any fault in this matter as it is mine alone to take. Anyone of you say the word and I will more than willingly step down as Admin and moderator. This bullsh!t isn't worth losing friends over. Well in my opinion anyways.

·
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Why is it we can't have a discussion about a issue we have between us ( *side note - not even all of us in here give a **** about this) without it turning into drama fest?? First you insinuate in this thread i don't wanna be your friend anymore after knowing me 3 years. Because we had a argument over bull****!! Then we get a poll about you stepping down in here which is insulting enough but then i see it on the General board!! WTF bro?? :dunno:

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,835 Posts
Even though it irks me a lil that people who aren't interested in Fanatics, and what-not wanted that posted, I agree with what Dave says here:

Dave said:
Not that there's anything wrong with that. And I think posting the announcment is fine. It's taking the high road, one less thing for them to get pissed about. Our part to foster community, yada yada.

:thumbup:

So basically even if it irks me a little, I do think it's fine to be up there

·
Mod Junkie
1,027 Posts
Craig said:
Honestly, I do not care for the most part but it does tend to show favoritism to them since we never post things of that nature on the general board. I moved it to the "Events" board since it deals with an "Event". That should be a good enough comprimise for everyone to get along, no?

·
Alpha Male
6,678 Posts
Craig said:
Why is it we can't have a discussion about a issue we have between us ( *side note - not even all of us in here give a **** about this) without it turning into drama fest?? First you insinuate in this thread i don't wanna be your friend anymore after knowing me 3 years. Because we had a argument over bull****!! Then we get a poll about you stepping down in here which is insulting enough but then i see it on the General board!! WTF bro?? :dunno:
The reason we can't is b/c ou hang up on me.

I apologize for insinuating that you didn't want to be my friend anymore. I wrote that in the heat of the moment and may have interpreted things you said to me in the wrong manner.

What is so insulting about my poll? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts