E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am looking to buy some LTW Motorsports LTW-5 17" x 8.5 wheels". I was wondering if anyone had a used set of four. Not too picky about color.

Also I am looking to sell a set of OCWheelwurx OC-5 wheels in Obsidian finish. They are 18x8, 25 lbs, 38mm offset and the tires that are currently on them are very worn. They do have some rash on them, but nothing really bad. I am looking to get 300 obo. I am selling bc they feel just to heavy for my taste. If someone has the LTW-5 I am willing to do a trade plus cash. Thanks

I will post the pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
200 Posts
nice choice, i've had these wheels for at least a year now, but they've only been on the car for a maximum of 4 or 5 months. if you track your car, you will certainly be pleased.

actually, they're going back on this weekend!:excited:

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
just traded my 17"x9" LTW5's for a buddys 18"x9" LTW5's... I had silver he had gunmetal. Great wheels.. Love them. Too bad i'm selling my car. And too back they dont sell these in the UK (the place im going next).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just traded my 17"x9" LTW5's for a buddys 18"x9" LTW5's... I had silver he had gunmetal. Great wheels.. Love them. Too bad i'm selling my car. And too back they dont sell these in the UK (the place im going next).

Wanna sell me your 18'' wheels? :4ngie: I saw your car it looks great. If I was in the market for one that would be my next car. Good luck with the sale. Where are you going in the UK? I lived there for a few months. I loved it and would love to move there.

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
I'll be moving to Birmingham, Midlands.

Right now I am looking to sell the car as is. If I do part I will let you know.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Sorry a bit off topic but what you guys think about these wheels? 5 series wheels on a E46 M3 you think it would look bad? I think it would look pretty good but I doubt I would consider buying them seeing the amount it would cost, I probably would get something else.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry a bit off topic but what you guys think about these wheels? 5 series wheels on a E46 M3 you think it would look bad? I think it would look pretty good but I doubt I would consider buying them seeing the amount it would cost, I probably would get something else.
I am not so sure what to tell you. I think I would have to see them on your car to see what they really look like. You could always buy the wheels I am trying to sell :rofl:

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
not sure if you have seen it but there was a member on M3F that threw on E39 M5 replicas on his E46M and it looked flat out GORGEOUS... they were 4 19"x8.5 with some giant spacers in the back

1 - 10 of 10 Posts