BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the New Guy with a Convertible in Minnesota(TM) and am looking for a set of winter tires/wheels for my 2002 330ci. Would prefer simple steelies, but interested in whatever is out there. Local pickup in Twin Cities area preferred.

This is my first BMW, so please be gentle...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey, welcome. I have some wheels for sale, but I'm not sure if they'll fit. If you have any way to do research on it, or if anyone wants to chime in, they are 18"x8" ET14 square. They have tires (245/45R18) but I bet the tires wouldn't fit. May be willing to separate the wheels for sale if you end up interested. Here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157640665565754/

The shame is that I have great 17" M68 wheels with 50% tread winter tires (225/45R17), but I am using them just until this winter ends, then I don't want them. If you still need some for NEXT winter by the time this winter is winding down, I'll have a set in Minnetonka that will not be going back onto my car. Those are here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10104556592029980&l=0fb08be143

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would be interested in the 17s when you are done with them later this spring. In the meantime, I'll keep the bait in the water...

Thanks!

Paul

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey, were you still looking for a winter set? I can part with my M68s and X-Ice tires anytime. They have been used for 2 winters by me, and I'm not sure how much previously. But I work from home more often than not, so I don't put a lot of miles on. I drive 2-3 days per week. Anyway, let me know. They can be unbolted anytime now - I have some others I can put on.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still interested in the winter wheel/tire set, but now I have a couple of more urgent mechanical projects to tackle (cooling system, natch!). I wouldn't want you to hold onto the set just for me, but if you still have them in a couple of months I would like to pick them up from you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ah all right. Well my 17" set with winter tires somewhere in the middle of their lifespan would probably sell for about $500, just FYI. I'll keep checking here and there if they don't sell on other forums.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts