BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this isn't the "classifieds forum", but i really need some washer nozzles for my 328i sedan.

i will buy cash today.

is there anyone in the Miami area, that has some. or knows someone/some place. where i can buy them from. not the dealer please.:tsk:

going out of town tomorrow possibly and need some nozzles.

Help

·
Registered
522 Posts
I know this isn't the "classifieds forum", but i really need some washer nozzles for my 328i sedan.

i will buy cash today.

is there anyone in the Miami area, that has some. or knows someone/some place. where i can buy them from. not the dealer please.:tsk:

going out of town tomorrow possibly and need some nozzles.

Help
Check your regional forum

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Isn't it a $10 part? Why not a dealer then?

EDIT: Ok, like a $30 part. Still, the hassle of tracking down someone who randomly has one, is willing to spend $10+ in gas to get it to you, etc...just buy a new one already. Or, stop at your local junk yard...

EDIT AGAIN: Nope, looked too quick, it IS a $7 part (unless you want a heated one for $30).

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah they run for like 30 bucks a pop. id rather spend 10 bucks in gas. 20 bucks in the part. a total of 30$ vs. 60+
im gonna swing by the junker tomorrow.
hmmmm heated doesn't sound to bad.:idea:
how can i tell they are heated? I'm sure the junkers won't be able to tell. :facepalm:

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Don't reall know either, but I'd imagine it'd have wires coming to/from it versus the non-heated.

I found them a few places for under $10. If you checked a dealership and found $30...wow. Is there any other dealers around or a random parts store to try?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Makes sense. Mine have wires. but thought they where for pushing out the water.
but then thats what the pump is for.

I'm going to look at some other places and get quotes.
the little plastic connection that goes into the hose. broke:facepalm:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts