BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long shot, but looking to source some E46 sedan natural brown interior door cards. I saw one at pick n pull but it seems the car itself has been scrapped so that's a no go and wondering what's out there before just waiting for another one to show up so it would be on the cheaper side (oddly nobody picked from the interior after month which I was on the fence before about it).

Located in the San Francisco Bay Area though doing more of a feeler on if finding a set for a reasonable price is even doable aside from pick n pull.

Let me know what you have, which I only need the door cards.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using E46Fanatics mobile app

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a set that I was going to use but I sold the car and still have the panels. My other cars' interior is gray and I dont feel like swapping everything. If you are interested I can take some pictures.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a set that I was going to use but I sold the car and still have the panels. My other cars' interior is gray and I dont feel like swapping everything. If you are interested I can take some pictures.
Hmmz, though I wonder what that would cost to ship since you maybe a little far from me. What we're you looking for for them?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the power, heated, lumbar adjust sports seats too in the same color, though I know shipping would be sky high on those.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shipping quote was highest through Ups and Fedex, cheapest was USPS @ $75 for Parcel post.
Hmmz not bad. Curious about if you had pictures of the cards or any issues with them which I'm guessing probably are minor anyway. Been searching for them around here and missed out on the ones and PNP by a week or so before.

·
Registered
28 Posts

Besides needing a good cleaning, which I will do, the only real flaw is in the second picture on the drivers rear panel. And yes, I've got the brushed' silver, black, and brushed gold trim.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have a clean set all four door panels, back lower seat and folding back.. I'm in LA 818 area code lmk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a clean set all four door panels, back lower seat and folding back.. I'm in LA 818 area code lmk
Maybe interested in the door panels but don't know when I could go down that way. What were you looking for the door panels?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts