BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a couple of stuff for my 99 323i. I rounded up a good amount of cash and now i am looking for the following items:
( all for a pre-facelift sedan )

-Angel Eyes
-LED tail lights (preferably smoked)
-Smoked corners and side markers
-LED reverse lights
-LED license plate lights
-Orient blue paint
-LED interior

Im probably forgetting some stuff so just let me know what you have if you would like. Thanks!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I bought some M3 style smoked LED tail lights (Eagle Eyes) back in December from jlevistreetwerks.com.

They come straight from Taiwan and are the only truly looking OEM smoked tails that I've been able to find for the sedan. It's not advertised on their website, but contact them and ask for it - tell 'em I sent ya ;)

You can also get some smoked LED facelift style corners for the preface sedan smoked from khoalty (if you want to buy from a sponsor) or ebay (same as khoalty - DEPO brand and cost me $89 shipped).

GL modding your ride!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought some M3 style smoked LED tail lights (Eagle Eyes) back in December from jlevistreetwerks.com.

They come straight from Taiwan and are the only truly looking OEM smoked tails that I've been able to find for the sedan. It's not advertised on their website, but contact them and ask for it - tell 'em I sent ya ;)

You can also get some smoked LED facelift style corners for the preface sedan smoked from khoalty (if you want to buy from a sponsor) or ebay (same as khoalty - DEPO brand and cost me $89 shipped).

GL modding your ride!

Ok, i will look into it. Thank you for the information!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts