BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I am looking for a nice set of interior trim for my coupe. I have black interior, so I will need it from a car with black interior. I prefer Titan shadow but will think about others as well. Let me know what you have...

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump...

·
Registered
720 Posts
I have a full carbon fiber interior i just took off My 2002 m3 that im selling

I only used the front area the rest of the carbon fiber items are still wrapped up .
I paid over $450 bucks less than a year ago for the items if you want them ill do them for 300 + shipping .

pm me.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a full carbon fiber interior i just took off My 2002 m3 that im selling

I only used the front area the rest of the carbon fiber items are still wrapped up .
I paid over $450 bucks less than a year ago for the items if you want them ill do them for 300 + shipping .

pm me.
Pm sent...

·
Registered
409 Posts
I have titanium trim with black bottom pieces. I wouldn't mind selling but I would need another set of trim. What trim do you have? maybe trade plus cash?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have titanium trim with black bottom pieces. I wouldn't mind selling but I would need another set of trim. What trim do you have? maybe trade plus cash?
I messed my trim up doing an alcantara project. I now decided to just go with OEM trim. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts