BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Don't you dare buy the WHOLE speaker from Bimmer_Jon! I need the speaker, I will send you my cracked speaker w/ said blue connector so you can splice it in...seriously, if I get them from Jon, I'll send you my passenger side for free :D

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
hehe. Seriously though, no need to spend ALL that money on speakers when you only need a tiny blue clip that I can send you for a grand total of free (shipping covered by me and all)...feel free to check out my feedback/for sale threads, I'm legit :thumbsup:

Note: If I don't get to buy Jon's and I get replacements, I will still do a fellow fanatic a solid and hook you up if you're still in need.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
The mid attached to the tweeter has committed suicide it appears. It has torn around ~40% of the circumference and "barks" at me and my music.

I've searched everywhere for these dang speakers and no one has them besides BSW updates for $230. Ebay has then, but for $100 each WITH the same blown speaker I'm suffering from...I'm tired of looking :)

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
If he indeed sells them to me then you sir, have youself a handshake.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Hey Drew...question: Did you break the plug that comes from the door up to the speaker OR the plug that is connected to the speaker bracket?

Either way, I found a better solution for my speaker problem so you can definately jump on any deal...that other guy (other thread) never contacted me so I gave up.

Jake

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Gotcha. I went to simply buying new speakers (non-stock) so I reused my bracket. I'll keep an ear up for you though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts