E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The head unit just died on my 2004 m3, looking for one 04 or later, preferably with aux/mp3 support.
Looking for 65. 12-6 943-* or 65. 12-6 961-* S/N , these have mp3 support.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The head unit just died on my 2004 m3, looking for one 04 or later, preferably with aux/mp3 support.
U looking for OEM nav unit or other. I would consider selling my OEM nav monitor and computer if needed from 2006 M3 vert. Just replaced with aftermarket and was going to keep for replacing later, but would consider selling for reasonable offer.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well no, I'm guessing the NAV unit would be way more than my budget. Plus it's separate from the actual HU with the radio.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a nice alpine unit with an ipod cable built in for $150, let me know if interested or if thats in your price range. Im running outside now to check the model number on it

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a nice alpine unit with an ipod cable built in for $150, let me know if interested or if thats in your price range. Im running outside now to check the model number on it
Does this integrate with the I-Bus ? Do the steering controls and all work ?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I finally found the radio in my avic box for some reason. I have everything for it and it's still in brand new shape. I don't know what the ibus is, and steering constrol will only work if you buy a kit to make them work. No aftermarket radios just automatically work with steering wheel controls I dont think.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looking for 65. 12-6 943-* or 65. 12-6 961-* S/N , these have mp3 support. If i'm spending, might as well spend wisely

1 - 13 of 13 Posts