E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 M3
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a hardtop for my '06 M3, located in Houston but I would be willing to drive as long as its around 5 or 6 hours. If not, I would gladly pay for shipping. Tired of dealing with scammers, no i will NOT email your "friend" that has one.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Looking to buy a hardtop for my '06 M3, located in Houston but I would be willing to drive as long as its around 5 or 6 hours. If not, I would gladly pay for shipping. Tired of dealing with scammers, no i will NOT email your "friend" that has one.
Hi Betito, I have a hardtop and may be selling it AND I'm in Houston/Cypress. I'm having issues with my car and am about fed up with broke a$$ vehicles.

Message me and I'll get back with you as things progress. This isn't listed anywhere just a thought as I'm searching for a fix for my car.

·
Registered
2006 M3
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Betito, I have a hardtop and may be selling it AND I'm in Houston/Cypress. I'm having issues with my car and am about fed up with broke a$$ vehicles.

Message me and I'll get back with you as things progress. This isn't listed anywhere just a thought as I'm searching for a fix for my car.
PM'ed!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts