BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, im new to this site and was referred to the forum in search of a maintained bmw, rwd, manual only and preferably under 200k miles. my starting market is around 3k- 8k. I'm new to the bmw platform and i'm looking for an entry level car that isn't heavily modded. I would prefer looking here in a local setting to keep my travel down. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

·
Registered
9 Posts
craigslist, facebook market or offerup are your friend that how I found mine. just food for thought do if you dont mind traveling some you can get a rust free shell which is nicer then most in our area. I have seen some decent ones when I was looking, but when you get there there was a lot more rust then it seemed. doors, door sills, quarters and undercarriage are know areas to look.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
craigslist, facebook market or offerup are your friend that how I found mine. just food for thought do if you dont mind traveling some you can get a rust free shell which is nicer then most in our area. I have seen some decent ones when I was looking, but when you get there there was a lot more rust then it seemed. doors, door sills, quarters and undercarriage are know areas to look.
sorry ive been away for a little while. thanks for the advice it's greatly appreciated!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts