E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Looking to purchase an E46 BMW M3 Eisenmann 83mm Race OR Meisterschaft Titanium or Stainless Exhaust System. Please send me a PM and/or send me an email with pics and info on mileage and condition of exhaust to [email protected] Can pay via Cash or PayPal or Money Order. Shawn

·
Banned
66 Posts
hdsr09 said:
Hello. Looking to purchase an E46 BMW M3 Eisenmann 83mm Race OR Meisterschaft Titanium or Stainless Exhaust System. Please send me a PM and/or send me an email with pics and info on mileage and condition of exhaust to [email protected] Can pay via Cash or PayPal or Money Order. Shawn
Didn't you tell me that you would only pay COD/Escrow? -- Let me know if your interested in paying with Paypal --

Yours truely,
Andrew

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Still looking for an exhaust since Lordjavelox backed out of a agreed upon deal with me for his 83mm Eisenmann Race Exhaust (First he backed out of a deal with me for his suspension, NOW he backed out of a deal for his exhaust)... Please send me a PM or send me an email at [email protected]... I will consider ANY Titanium Exhaust (Moteck, Dixis, Eisenmann 83mm Meisterschaft) OR a 83mm Eisenmann Race Exhaust. ANYBODY GOT ONE FOR SALE? HIT ME UP!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
lord javeloux sold the eisenmann race to me. we actually had an agreement that i would buy it as soon i had the money for disposal. he told me that he had another serious buyer, but sold it to me because he gave me his word for having dibs on it. hes a good seller and just stuck to what he agreed upon.

good luck finding a race, i think i saw two other guys on this forum selling it though.

tcare
Karim

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
No... He actually sold it to me last week, and I sent him $50.00 via PayPal for s/h. He was to ship it to me last week, but obviously sold it to you. How can you say he is honest when he admitted that he backed out of selling me this exhaust AND his H&R Coilover Suspension earlier? He was delaying me on the exhaust to see if he could get more out of you, which he did. YOU EVEN POSTED A COMMENT ASKING ABOUT THE EXHAUST [If it was "officially sold" (IS THERE ANY OTHER TYPE OF "SOLD" THAT I AM NOT AWARE OF?)] 3 DAYS AFTER I POSTED THAT HE SOLD IT TO ME! You gotta be KIDDING me with your remarks... :tsk: Get your head out of your :azzhole:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
BTW, Several members on this board are questioning his honesty as he was trying to sell his H&R Coilover Suspension (which he was having multiple problems with) to people on this site and M3forum.com. He even tried to sell it on eBay, and did NOT mention his suspension problems or that he might have the WRONG SPRINGS for his setup in the eBay auction description AT ALL. Don't EVEN get me started on this "Karim"... :censor:

From what I can gather, he bought the suspension from Smush (or so he said) and had problems with it and had dozens of questions to ask me about his suspension because he was so concerned about whether or not it needed to be replaced or if it was still even usable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts