BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for new/like-new cargo net for the trunk. I believe they are all the same, but i have a sedan just incase it matters.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Make that two! I am looking for one as well, but I will take my turn in line if there is only one available from a fellow fanatic... :thumbup:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Pacific BMW is in the lead for the lowest price, at $49.39. P/N 51 47 9 410 805

If you cant find anyone who has one :thumbup:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, that was the first thing i did was call Pacific w/ that part number, I would just rather not spend $50 on a net. I doubt one net is really any better than another. If no one has one, I'll just buy one for $20-30 from target or ebay I guess :dunno:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Does anyone have a picture of it in their car? I did not know one was available, but I could use one as my black magic keeps roaming around and not staying put.

I think the z3 net is like $23 from Leatherz and it has to be about a 1./4 the size of any trunk net.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I made my own net kit for about $15 using 4 plastic clips from a mountain equipment store and a Bell cargo net from a local automotive store. It's not perfect since it's a little large but when holding large stuff it works pretty well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts