BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yo.

This is a long shot. Does anyone have a spare driver's side speaker cover/grille? I've got a beige coupe. BMW part no. is 51418224047.

I would buy it from a parts dealer, but as you can see below, there is some crazy pricing going on. It's super-cheap if you own a sedan. Otherwise, it's over $100.

I'm in the UK but happy to pay shipping.

Thanks,
B

·
Registered
10 Posts
i MIGHT be able to help you out. i'm putting in new speakers this weekend probably and trying to go with black speaker covers if i can. my driver side one is kicked in but the passenger side one is good to go. i'll let you know

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i MIGHT be able to help you out. i'm putting in new speakers this weekend probably and trying to go with black speaker covers if i can. my driver side one is kicked in but the passenger side one is good to go. i'll let you know

Awesome, man. Thanks. Keep me posted.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wait a minute... are coupe and sedan covers different? i would assume they're the same. i have a sedan

Yeah, man. Coupe covers have a ridge running across the face. Sedan covers are just flat. (See below – not my pic.)

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump on this.

Anyone out there in the E46 universe got a beige speaker grille for right-hand side door card? Will pay top dollar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts