BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just wondering what bulbs you run normaly. I have a set of 10000k I bought to replace what I thought was burned out bulb. When I tried it out there was snow on the ground and couldn't see anything. Completly diffrent than oem. Just wondering if this was normal if it is I would get rid of them if you wanted them cheap

·
Registered
142 Posts
i bought them before from DDM its pretty decent, thats for my 06 TL, i also have the 6000k H7 on my bimmer bright and doesn't fade as of yet

·
Registered
186 Posts
These guys have them new for $12.50 ... How can you go wrong?

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/HID-Bulb-Replacements-Pair
Agreed. However, just to play the devil's advocate: there's a whole thread about how they don't actually have the exact temp bulbs they sell.. but IMHO - I've been completely satisfied with the bulbs I've gotten from them and my friends have had no issues with their HID kits.

Has anyone bought these bulbs? That's so cheap.
Yes, I have and they work great for me. I would definitely buy again.

i bought them before from DDM its pretty decent, thats for my 06 TL, i also have the 6000k H7 on my bimmer bright and doesn't fade as of yet
+1. I got 6000K D2S bulbs from them and they match my LED AEs perfectly.

·
Registered
142 Posts
@himefrankie im running the H7 6000k with 55W DDM Ballast though, some people say they'll fade in time but ive had these for about an year already still diamond white

1 - 7 of 7 Posts