BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTB 4 Spoke Multifunction Steering Wheel (Black) that will fit a 2000 323i sedan. Does not need to include airbag but if so that is OK as well.

Also Looking for the Black Leather boot for an automatic and a black tweeter ring for the driver side door.

Thank you

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
I have that steering wheel and airbag.I wasnt planning on selling it so when I sell the car I wouldnt have to leave the New M wheel and airbag.But if the price was right I would consider.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 4 spoke steering wheel, but it didnt come with radio controls or cruise control. Whoever has one with the buttons please PM me. Either Cirlce or Pacific BMW quoted me a $340 for the wheel and $10-$20 for the connectors I forget who it was though.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Ivegotissues666 said:
I have a 4 spoke steering wheel, but it didnt come with radio controls or cruise control. Whoever has one with the buttons please PM me. Either Cirlce or Pacific BMW quoted me a $340 for the wheel and $10-$20 for the connectors I forget who it was though.
I've got one with the controls and the airbag. Make an offer. Pass email and I'll send a pic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts