E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been trying to find a set of wheel for a while now. mostly 19s come up when im trying to look for 18s. im considering going back to 19s but none ever show up with rubbers. anyone here selling some?

·
Banned
325 Posts
I have OEM stock 19" for M3. I got 2 brand new Michelin Sports rear tires (not mounted, old bald rubber still on rims). And fronts have about 40% tread left.

Rims are in great condition with some curb rash. However, they're not bent or anything. Check pics in my profile garage.

Make an offer for rear new tires alone, or rims (with mounted tires) and new tires.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill pm u

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pm replied

·
Registered
42 Posts
I may have a full set too. I have one other guy interested and I've been sick but PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wheels purchased. now need to find a place to refinish and plastidip or whatever people do thats cheap and nice

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
reopened. need 1 tire. size 255/35/19. yokohama s-4 is the perfect tire since it would match the other but anything is ok. must be over 50% tread remaining.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts