E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yo :hi:

Im getting tired of the common csl look, and looking for a new set of wheels, as the title states i have decided on some 19" Hartge Classics, i have always liked them on e46s, so thats what im looking for, they can either be staggered =) or non staggered,

please pm me if you know where i can get a decent set of second hands ones or if you are selling some. tires not necessary, i prefer local but will consider interstate sets too.

cheers

·
Registered
922 Posts
Yahoo Auctions Japan have a few sets that sometimes comeup, have a look on there when you do eventually look elsewhere

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yahoo Auctions Japan have a few sets that sometimes comeup, have a look on there when you do eventually look elsewhere
yeah freights gonna kill me though. thanks for your help will keep it in mind though

·
Registered
922 Posts
Here

They would be $3500 delivered to your door which means the delivery fee is $1100, look around you will find cheaper

If it was me I would buy the Wedsports in the sandblasted finish here for ~$2400 delivered

Good luck with your search

1 - 6 of 6 Posts