BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a pristine, well maintained '03-05 ZHP sedan with records, must have 6spd, black interior, and heated seats. Imola top exterior preference but will consider all others. Willing to travel for the right car.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
:hi:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
mine maybe. as is.

·
Registered
361 Posts
you aren't the only one.. anybody in the tri-state area of NYC have one let me know, I'm looking, must have no accidents and clean title...GL tho these are like needles in haystacks

·
Registered
18 Posts
you aren't the only one.. anybody in the tri-state area of NYC have one let me know, I'm looking, must have no accidents and clean title...GL tho these are like needles in haystacks
They're more like a specific needle in a mountain of needles. Seems as though if you want a coupé, convertible or steptronic trans, you can have your pick...lots out there. But if you're looking for a sedan with a 6-speed mt...best of luck.

I'm just being patient...I'll find one eventually, not in a huge hurry. In the mean time, I'm just enjoying driving my MINI, now that the winter weather is more or less over and I can take her out of the garage. :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have one possibly FS.

2004 330i ZHP 6MT Imola / Alcantara. 52,750 miles, 9/10 100k CPO.

Heated seats, yep. All records, including window sticker. Everything else too, plus 17" Z4 winter wheels/tires. Oil analyses after every 3k oil change. CA car, currently located in MN but can be delivered as far as Chicago.

PM me.

Mark

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2004 330i ZHP 6MT Imola / Alcantara. 52,750 miles, 9/10 100k CPO.

Heated seats, yep. All records, including window sticker. Everything else too, plus 17" Z4 winter wheels/tires. Oil analyses after every 3k oil change. CA car, currently located in MN but can be delivered as far as Chicago.

PM me.

Mark
Mark,

Very interested - PM sent; look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Justin

·
Registered
0 Posts
They're more like a specific needle in a mountain of needles. Seems as though if you want a coupé, convertible or steptronic trans, you can have your pick...lots out there. But if you're looking for a sedan with a 6-speed mt...best of luck.

I'm just being patient...I'll find one eventually, not in a huge hurry. In the mean time, I'm just enjoying driving my MINI, now that the winter weather is more or less over and I can take her out of the garage. :)
Yup looked for 2 months EVERYDAY across every website you can think off and 5 states and I found TWO!! I found mine blk/blk 6 speed and no sunroof (even harder to find) in SI of all places....GOOD Luck and if I see anything I will post it for you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I posted this in the Craigslist/eBay area as well, but a guy in the Cleveland area is selling his '04 330i ZHP. It looks super clean...Imola Red, alcatara interior, 6-speed MT, Nav, 19k miles...he's asking $28k. That's out of my price range by a bit, and about $4k over NADA. Even crazier when I think that a former MINI owner in my area picked up more or less the exact same car...but with the Cold Weather Package & leather seats instead of alcantara...for $20k last spring.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/1647328258.html

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I posted this in the Craigslist/eBay area as well, but a guy in the Cleveland area is selling his '04 330i ZHP. It looks super clean...Imola Red, alcatara interior, 6-speed MT, Nav, 19k miles...he's asking $28k. That's out of my price range by a bit, and about $4k over NADA. Even crazier when I think that a former MINI owner in my area picked up more or less the exact same car...but with the Cold Weather Package & leather seats instead of alcantara...for $20k last spring.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/1647328258.html
Great looking car, but $28K?!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
It's out there, be patient. I found mine on here last October. 2005 Silver Grey ZHP sedan, grey leather, 6MT, 72K miles, $16,500, all service records. Only things wrong were tires were done (fine by me cause I have 19" CSL's for summer and was planning on replacing the tires with winter rubber anyway), FCAB's were worn, needed a valve cover gasket and has the ZHP rattle which I am getting taken care of. It has extended maintenance till 9/2010 too. :woot:

·
Registered
720 Posts
It's out there, be patient. I found mine on here last October. 2005 Silver Grey ZHP sedan, grey leather, 6MT, 72K miles, $16,500, all service records. Only things wrong were tires were done (fine by me cause I have 19" CSL's for summer and was planning on replacing the tires with winter rubber anyway), FCAB's were worn, needed a valve cover gasket and has the ZHP rattle which I am getting taken care of. It has extended maintenance till 9/2010 too. :woot:
+1, they are hard to find, but not golden dust. I ended up getting mine at Enthusiast Auto Group.... sight unseen... talk crazy :eek:

·
Registered
18 Posts
+1, they are hard to find, but not golden dust. I ended up getting mine at Enthusiast Auto Group.... sight unseen... talk crazy :eek:
I actually spoke with Eric from Enthusiast Auto about a ZHP they had last week...Titanium Silver, black leather, 6spd, 50k-something on the odometer...but they sold it within a day.

He said he'd contact me if anything else came in, but their prices seem to be a bit higher. Of course, if they are doing any necessary repairs of preventative maintenance before selling, that could add a bit to the price. In everything I read about EA, they came across as quite reputable, and I don't think I'd hesitate to buy from them.

How was your experience? I don't think I could do the sight-unseen thing though...I'd have to be really liquored up to do that ;)

·
Registered
720 Posts
I actually spoke with Eric from Enthusiast Auto about a ZHP they had last week...Titanium Silver, black leather, 6spd, 50k-something on the odometer...but they sold it within a day.

He said he'd contact me if anything else came in, but their prices seem to be a bit higher. Of course, if they are doing any necessary repairs of preventative maintenance before selling, that could add a bit to the price. In everything I read about EA, they came across as quite reputable, and I don't think I'd hesitate to buy from them.

How was your experience? I don't think I could do the sight-unseen thing though...I'd have to be really liquored up to do that ;)
Everything went pretty smoothly. The only flop was that he said that car has rear reclining seats and it didn't. That particular options wasn't important to me but certainly could cause trouble for someone who needed it badly. Other than that the car really is a gem. I probably could have pay about a grand less for a similar car if I got it from a private party but to me getting exactly what you need comes at a cost. Imola red ZHP with black leather and heated seats are relatively rare. This one also had only 40K miles.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts