E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for Performance/Exterior/Suspension Mods for my 01 330ci SP. I have searched the boards and found some things for sale, but have been having difficulty contacting some fanatics for info. I just ordered clear turns, sides, and tails today, but here is an idea of what I'm looking for.

BenFer Performance CAI
Angel Eyes (I wanted the Jlevi package but apparently thats off for now)
UUC or RE Pullies
H+R cupkit
Possibly 19" wheels depending on price and design
Rieger kit if already painted Jet Black (I tried to contact a fanatic about this kit but haven't heard a reply)

I can't afford all of these mods combined right now so please don't tell me to save for the supercharger. I am also aware of where I can buy these parts new and there approximate prices. I am just hoping to find some good deals and any advice is welcome.

You can reply to this thread, email, or PM me.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interested, but don't know anything about gen 5s. I tried to find a pic of your car through your posts but couldn't. If you have pics available e-mail them to me along with your asking price. I was also wondering if you still have the eyelids for sale from one of your previous posts, or anything else for that matter? Thanks [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts