BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
TWC 2008
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since wsphil just got his new camera and we haven't taken pics of our cars together since he moved out here, we decided to do a little photoshoot. Here's a few pics that I thought turned out well. Tell me if you guys can spot something new on my car :p

Feedback Welcome :shhh:

:eeps: :thumbup:

·
JDM - Style
4,165 Posts
Oh man, steel grey is simply amazing :thumbup: I miss my old car..

What camera did you use? Pics turn out great.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,545 Posts
Tornado Jay said:
It would be sick to do a USC shoot.. good idea can i join the photoshoot to haha. I think if somehow we could get our cars by the fountain by Doheny Library..
Funny thing you said that because I was blocked out of the PSX structure because of the Emmy's so I illegally snuck onto campus with my car, drove down trousdale, through mccarthy quad and slithered into the parking structure haha :eek:

·
TWC 2008
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BMWERKEN said:
Funny thing you said that because I was blocked out of the PSX structure because of the Emmy's so I illegally snuck onto campus with my car, drove down trousdale, through mccarthy quad and slithered into the parking structure haha :eek:
sup man hey set up a photoshoot and me and wsphil will be down for sure.

The camera used was the cannon powershot G6? haha I'm not sure its my cousin's camera. We needed a tripod though so we could take better pictures.

We took pictures on top of the Parking Center...it was a perfect place to take shots...plenty of room...we just need more cars to join us hehe. :thumbup:

I'll try to get more shots of the trunk.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts