BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Going back next week. Thought I'd post up the details if anyone wants to come along.

If you're on your P's and you got a need to speed, this is your event where you can come and legally speed, have fun and do it in a safe environment :)

Spectators:
•Spectator Gates open from 4:30pm
•Spectator entry fee is just $20
•Children under 12 FREE

Competitors:
•Competitor Gates open from 4:30pm
•Entry fee to Race YOUR Car or Bike for REAL: $50

Scrutineering from 5pm until 7.30pm (unless 180 car quota filled before 7.30pm)

•Reaction Time Competition : 6:00pm - 9:00pm approx.
•Burnouts : 9:00pm - 9:15pm approx. (max 5 cars)
•Pro Tree Racing : 9:15pm - 10:00pm approx.

Important items for competitors to bring:
•Current drivers licence
•An Approved Helmet - See Approved Helmets Here
•Long-sleeved shirt
•Long pants***8232;
•Enclosed shoes (no thongs or sandals)
There's also cash prizes for the best reaction times for the night.

Every Race for Real Wednesday, the three best vehicles to react off the start line (the lower that reaction time the better!) gets a split of $600. First receives $300, second $200 and third best off the line receives $100.

You see, it doesn't matter how fast or slow your vehicle is... it's about getting off the line fast!

Usually the reaction time competition for the top three will close off at 9.00pm. In addition to this we also have 'Perfect Light Jackpot'. Basically a perfect light is a .000 reaction time. In other words, your vehicle departs precisely on the exact flash of the green light! Each week that the perfect light does not get achieved it jackpot to the next ans so on. It is not unusual to see some lucky racer take home over $2000 on a occastions!!!
For more information check out - WSID Website

Come say hello if you come along :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hadn't had maccas in a long while. Thought I'd get some for lunch today and noticed and the place mat there is a $5 discount to the Sydney Drags.

Just thought I'd mention it if anyone is coming :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts