E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Dont you worry about what I should or should not be driving. Kthx
It seems like you're more concerned with how your car looks than safety. If my airbags went off, the last thing I would be worried about is my M3 rims. You also had no insurance? Not sure what you being 21 with no job has to do with it..I'm 21 and I wouldn't even think of doing something that stupid.

·
Registered
441 Posts
It seems like you're more concerned with how your car looks than safety. If my airbags went off, the last thing I would be worried about is my M3 rims. You also had no insurance? Not sure what you being 21 with no job has to do with it..I'm 21 and I wouldn't even think of doing something that stupid.
Exactly. When my first bmw started acting up and I couldn't afford it.. ( I bought it at 16.. with my own money) I sold it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Its kinda rediculous to call someone stupid over the computer that you no nothing about besides a wrecked car. Bet you wouldn't say it to my face tho bud. Doesnt matter, have respect. I wouldn't disrespect you on a thread of your own.
But hey, your age explains it all. Take care.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Driving with no insurance is stupid AND criminal! This doesn't matter if we are face to face, over the Internet, where you live or who says it.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Its kinda rediculous to call someone stupid over the computer that you no nothing about besides a wrecked car. Bet you wouldn't say it to my face tho bud. Doesnt matter, have respect. I wouldn't disrespect you on a thread of your own.
But hey, your age explains it all. Take care.
I would call you both stupid and a bad driver.

·
Registered
441 Posts
^^+1

people these days.

Buying a BMW and can't afford it.. actually buying a 11 year old BMW and can't afford it.

Driving with no insurance.

Driving 80MPH when raining...

Not fixing all the safety issues.

:facepalm:

Your not a superhero. I wished this accident opened your eyes. ... . Your not invincible.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Where are you at in O-Hi-O? I'll avoid you....

If you could use a hand though, I'm sure some locals could help you sort a few safety items.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
$500 bucks for that???!!!!!

61 - 70 of 70 Posts