BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,384 Posts
:unsure: you want to match your polished wheels??

how about silver

·
Registered
425 Posts
A wrap or paint job is the worst thing to ask on a forum. I've been debating what color to wrap the Supra for a year. After you've been thinking and imagining, you will realize it is a personal expression. The color will be something you'll need to be proud of, live with and enjoy the attention of. Nobody can duplicate or advise your internal desires. I was surprised by this because of the responses of those around me to colors I just "wanted". Simply wanted. They tried to discourage me as they were too garish but that's because they have in their mind parking it at work or picking up a client or explaining it to their elderly folks or other things. But they're emphatically not me. They don't have 10 cars and the color choice is just a whimsical one.

So. No idea who you are, what colors you like or your personal circumstance. But my experience taught me that asking others about a wrap is simply a recipe to have a "committee color" which done statistically after dozens of inputs would indeed end up a shade of beige or silver....

Reactions: matreyia

·
Registered
26,059 Posts
You could just paint your tires some color like green like a fanatic did here years ago...and distract the eye so it won't see either the car or the wheels, but only the tires. It's a good strategy.

You could also just paint your wheels green...that would work.

You could just get wheels that are a little less fancy...also in green.

Or, probably the easiest, is to change your pulleys and belt and forget about wraps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts