BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
.--. . -. .. ...
5,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.autodry.com

Mr. Clean Autodry: I saw a commerical for this last night and I will probably order one today. It cleans your car with de-ionized water (all the minerals removed) and when your car dries, there are no water marks!! :thumbup: They guarantee that it works. Has anyone already tried this or heard of it?:dunno:

Edit: link to their TV Spots: http://www.homemadesimple.com/mrcleanautodry/unit_demo_3.shtml

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Thats funny... I just saw that commercial. :dunno: It might be worth a try.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Worked at a VW dealer in College and that's all they used to wash/spray cars on the lot daily. Worked well. Also all those DIY $2.00 wash bays use this for their "spot free" rinse I believe. Sound very interesting and the price is great.

·
Is not Persian
875 Posts
DAMMIT!!!!! That was my idea! They stole it from me! well, actually, they probably didnt steal it from me, but I had that idea first!!!!!! This isn't the first time this has happened....

Oh and ya im pretty sure it will work beautifully

·
Network Analyst
3,487 Posts
Looks very neat. Can you use any car soap with it? I"d rather use my Zaino car wash or my OEM BMW car wash.

dave

·
.--. . -. .. ...
5,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You could probably get the same results using Zanio or BMW but I think you are supposed to use the Mr. Clean soap b/c it has something to make the water slide off of it. Watch either the 60sec or 120sec TV spot. It explains it.

·
Network Analyst
3,487 Posts
I ordered one off the website. Once I get it I wil try to remember to mame a little post here about it.

dave

·
Pwner
327 Posts
i'll just get a 100 little squirters of DI water from the chem dept

·
.--. . -. .. ...
5,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Commander FAT said:
I ordered one off the website. Once I get it I wil try to remember to mame a little post here about it.

dave
Im ordering mine today as well

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am firing my car wash guys as soon as I get this baby, I am really optimistic about how it works. All the auto dealers use DI water to wash cars and this one has a PUR filter so it should work.

I ordered mine from the website but it didn't take me to a thank you screen, just the same screen with something in red that said something like: "C:\bill\to C:\bill"

Did that happen to anyone else?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
e46m3x2 said:
I am firing my car wash guys as soon as I get this baby, I am really optimistic about how it works. All the auto dealers use DI water to wash cars and this one has a PUR filter so it should work.

I ordered mine from the website but it didn't take me to a thank you screen, just the same screen with something in red that said something like: "C:\bill\to C:\bill"

Did that happen to anyone else?

Same thing happened to me. I tried it twice and then called the number and ordered it. I hope I dont get 3 of them???

·
Registered
194 Posts
Haha, I clicked twice, then called the number but I guess I am cheaper than you because I wasn't willing to pay for three haha. I am just going to call Monday and talk with them, if you dial 0 then you should be able to tell them only to ship one.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts