E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
ROI-ndian
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh DARN! from da side you cant tell what rear bumper that is?

such a shame!

pic was taken right before sides were put on and the front is still stuck on a boat on its way to US shores....wont make it in time for HIN Philly

no guesses guyz dont give away the secret if i entrusted you and told you what rear i got!!!

wut a pity look at my hoopty CANT WAIT TO POST AFTER PICS!!!!:pimpin:

·
ROI-ndian
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hada edit out a sticker sorry

in the paint area all the lifts were full plus it was always a lot of trouble getting mine up....too low every time at any shop hafta get guys to lift it up a lil by a couple guys lol

Attachments

·
ROI-ndian
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry i LOVE teasing u guys :tongue:

Attachments

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
is the edited sticker on the left the same as the non edited one on the right? because if it is, u didnt do a good enough job editing :D

i would say rieger too, i know that sh!t sits low, and is black before painting...

·
ROI-ndian
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
simsima325 said:
is the edited sticker on the left the same as the non edited one on the right? because if it is, u didnt do a good enough job editing :D

i would say rieger too, i know that sh!t sits low, and is black before painting...
u had to blow up the spot about teh sticker, lol its not a big deal just they have a separate team n i gotta be reppin' EP at next show

and many tuners if not all original parts come unpainted black :)

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,172 Posts
bushmonstr said:
why u have 2 different rims on the side picture ?

That is his new secrete for the show :lmao: :lmao:

Amit can't wait to see your :pimpin: ride.

·
ROI-ndian
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bushmonstr said:
why u have 2 different rims on the side picture ?
sold my hm2's, new rims arent in yet, my stocks were on loan to a customer while his new wheels get in so i grabbed the stock spare and 3 sport package rims that werent damaged for temp. use

gotta keep it ghetto :lmao:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Make sure to post up pictures from HIN if you are still planning to participate, and how about some more spy shots man, c'mon!! By the way, when is the new Europrojektz site supposed to be up??

·
ROI-ndian
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
they mention about the site in other threads i forgot when exactly

yes, my car was keyed in november badly, almost everywhere, got the f*cker and got the money from them and insurance

waited to paint till i had my kit n finalized plans

dont think i can make the show, HIN is on 15th....my bumper doesnt come to this country till 8th...then customs...then shipping....aint worth it to me to spend 300 extra for shippin to get it over night and rush the job for just a show....if interested BUY MY SPOT! :) lol

·
ROI-ndian
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i believe its spelled Rieger

and no, i wouldnt necessarily say that :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts