E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.impexautosales.com/newan...aa1/none/2003-BMW-M3-Greensboro-NC-27407.aspx

So theres the link^ Im going to SC for vacation at the end of this month. How cool would it be to pick up a ride on the way? Anyways, the price is low. The mileage is high. But the car looks pretty damn good (Dark blue :woot:) The car fax is there and free to view. What do you guys think? Mileage inconstancy at one point in time. Oil changes seem a little bit to spacious..... I need this thing to last. Would you guys suggest this? Or is it a ticking time bomb....

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
However the CSL (Most likely reps) ARE TRASHED

·
Registered
16 Posts
I live local to Impex. I looked there when I was looking for a car. Almost all their cars are high mileage and most likely auction vehicles. Might be worth a look if its not too far out of your way, but a good ppi would most certainly be in order.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Bimmer App

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great info, thanks buddy. Would you trust their inventory??? Or does is seem shady

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
let me guess, you got your first tattoo while you were on vacation, too?
Let me guess, you have nothing in your life worthy of investing time into besides getting on this website and sounding like a ****ing idiot. A tattoo? If you're going to attempt to insult me. At least make it worth reading.

Phag

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
16 Posts
I haven't seen anything that sticks out as a red flag...but like i said...they have quite a few newer model cars with tons of miles..plus.....the price is probably that low for a reason. Be very careful....for a few thousand more you cojld get one you know is good
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Bimmer App

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Buying a 100k mile M3 seems like a potential money pit. Just realize than any money you save on the front end purchase price will likely end up in repairs due to the higher mileage. I wouldn't touch it.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Agreed, i knew it was to good to be true. But its so purty!

Hows about this one? http://carstarautos.com/NAS608-2002-BMW-3_series-M3-STAFFORD-VA.nas

Its 19,995 I could talk him down im sure
Let me put it in perspective. I found an 03 M3 for my buddy with 18k (yeah, that's eighteen) miles for around $24k. It might be out of your price range, but I would wait for a lower mileage example rather than just snapping up one of the first cars you can afford.

I'd rather pay a few grand more for a car with half (or less) of the miles.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Let me put it in perspective. I found an 03 M3 for my buddy with 18k (yeah, that's eighteen) miles for around $24k. It might be out of your price range, but I would wait for a lower mileage example rather than just snapping up one of the first cars you can afford.

I'd rather pay a few grand more for a car with half (or less) of the miles.
Yea for sure, however my truck is gone this saturday. I have about 21k. I could be smart and hibernate and save more money.

**** that. It seems like prices are so much lower everywhere than MD hahaha

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
If you have to ask this question in the first place then you are doubting the car yourself so no, don't buy it.

Unless you can show records of proper maintenance then I would not even bother with it.

Buying any M3 is a potential money pit. Just realize than any money you save on the front end purchase price will likely end up in repairs due to the higher mileage. I wouldn't touch it.
Fixed.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you have to ask this question in the first place then you are doubting the car yourself so no, don't buy it.

Unless you can show records of proper maintenance then I would not even bother with it.
Yea you are pretty much spot on with that.... However there was that little spec of hope that someone would say. DO IT

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.